Hill Country Wine Tour
By Ross Elite Chauffeur Service
1. We'll first set out into the beautiful Texas Hill Country to visit the Duchman Family Winery in
Driftwood Texas. With a selection of award winning wines, it's also known for its wonderful
setting. HGTV named it as one of the top 20 most picturesque vineyards in the country.
They've blended Italian grapes with innovative wine making techniques to add a taste of Texas
to every glass.
- The winery charges a $13 per person fee for wine tasting, first come first
serve, or $25 per person for a private wine tasting. To be paid at the location.
2. Next, we'll move just up the road to the world renowned Salt Lick BBQ restaurant. The
Robert's family recipe's root back to the wagon trains of the mid 1800's and never disappoint.
3. Once we've had our fill of delicious Texas BBQ, if time permits, we'll make one stop to
stretch our legs at the Texas Hill Country Olive Company. With 222 nearly perfect reviews on
the internet, it makes for a great little pit stop. The only certified organic orchard in Texas, they
have a great selection of olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
4. Lastly is a choice between two wineries:
• Bell Springs Winery- They have great reviews for its selection of Texas/California wines. With more than just fairly priced wines, they are also known for phenomenal apple cider.
$10 per person for wine tasting or $13 per person to keep the glass.
$20 per person for private tasting group.
• Solaro Estate Winery- With numerous state, national and international awards, they have a spacious
tasting room with a great view of the vineyard. The wine selection is a little pricey but reviews say the quality is worth every penny.
$15 per person for wine tasting or $25 for tasting and tour.
Cadillac XTS $80
Cadillac Escalade $90
Mercedes S-Class $110
Shuttle Bus $115
Mercedes Sprinter $125
Party Bus $135
3 hour minimum